Saturday 7 January 2012

Ever tried a near vertical water slide?

This is one of the rides at Waterbom Bali where you stand on a platform which opens up and swallows you down a tube in which you fall without touching the sides. Eventually it smooths off but it is one of the most scariest ride I've ever been on. I did wonder at the start of the ride why there were no queues. After the ride I knew exactly why there were no queues - its too scary to try twice. Its a must see if you are visiting Bali.

4 comments:

  1. looks siiiiiiick feel sorry for k if he goes on it, the would proberly need to call the plumber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont mess about, I thought k was a water slide. I wait till he jumps in the shower and then I slide down and around him for like hours before hitting the bath tub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Husman, only you would want to slide around K naked body WTF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not my fault, its the gravitational pull. K even has planetary bodies orbiting him. Infact k dont need leather belts he has an asteroid belt holding his pants on.

    ReplyDelete